A Layout!

Hi There,

I am doing another layout for lulupu challenge. This time it is all prima and bling.

Having a daughter is all bling how can I not participate. So here is the prima stuff I had


Some prima ribbon and flowers which I had got long back!


And here is my layout

some close ups


Entering this for sparkle-with-prima-at-lulupu

Thanks for stopping by!

p.s - Excuse for the low quality pictures, its very gloomy day here. Will update good pictures shortly.
Thanks again!

Comments

  1. This layout is so adorable and lovely!
    Thank you so much for joining us in the Sparkle with Prima blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a well presented and lovely layout. Totally love the way you ave used those ribbons to create the banner. You have balanced all the elements so perfectly :)
    P.S : Please turn off word verification from your blog. It becomes much more easier to leave comments.

    Thank you so much for joining the Lulupu 'Sparkle with Prima' challenge and Best of luck !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment